Small Applicator Pads
The Small Applicator Pad works great for general cleaning, and applying coatings, conditioners, waxes, sealants, glazes, dressings, and more. It has been designed to fit perfectly in your hand to ensure that you will never introduce swirls or scratches to paintwork or interior surfaces when used correctly. Better yet, the Small Applicator Pad is 100% machine washable.
There are a few different designs of applicator pads out there, but our blue applicator pad is by far the most flexible around. Solid and easy to grip, it provides a great platform for applying either carnauba wax or ceramic coatings, as well as leather conditioners and sealants. The design of our pad is flat and smooth all around, so you get an even application every time. Often, applying a smooth layer of wax can take up a lot of time, as an uneven application can affect smoothness. Other applicators on the market contain uneven or shaped surfaces, which negatively affect the evenness of the application. With our all-around smooth and flat applicator, it’s impossible to get it wrong even by accident!
Effective Use – Small Applicator Pad
- Make sure the surfaces are washed and prepared based on the type of product being used.
- For conditioners or sealants apply 2 or 3 dots on the pad. For waxes, you can rub the applicator directly onto the wax to get an even covering. The softness of the applicator will help set the wax evenly across the surface.
- Using straight and uniform lines, spread the application across the chosen surface. Ensure that you are working in the same direction. When waxing, work in a smooth circular motion on small sections.
- Make sure you apply a thin and even coat. You’ll be surprised how a little goes a long way when using our small applicator pad!
- Clean and dry the pad after use. Keep dry in between uses.
Reviews on TrustPilot, Amazon, and Facebook
This takes the anxiety of when to buff off from “flash times.” I purchased the prep and ceramic bottle bundle, and the process was extremely easy, leaving a deep and glossy shine. I saw the ad on social media and decided to give them a chance, I’m glad I did! I’ll definitely be using their products for a long time.
I was skeptical when I first saw the ad for the ceramic coating, I purchased a bottle and tried it and I was amazed by the results! I almost purchased a tiny bottle from another company for over $150 I am glad I came across this before I did! Yes I use proje products on my nissan skyline r32!!
This stuff is amazing. I’ve tried a few other sio2 coating and of course butter wax and things. But this stuff blows them all away! Awesome shine. Awesome hydrophobic properties. Nothing wants to stick to my truck now. Just wash away with water! Awesome product! I’m satisfied.