Blue Applicator Pad (2-Pack)
The Blue Applicator Pad works great for general cleaning, applying coatings, conditioners, waxes, sealants, glazes, dressings and more. It has been designed to fit perfectly in your hand to ensure that you will never introduce swirls or scratches to paintwork or interior surfaces when used correctly. Better yet, the Blue Applicator Pad is 100% machine washable.
There are a few different designs of applicator pad out there, but our blue applicator pad is by far the most flexible around. Solid and easy to grip, it provides a great platform for applying either Carnauba wax or quick wax, as well as leather conditioners and sealant. The design of our pad is extremely uniform, meaning that you get an even application every time. This is often the most time-consuming aspect of applying waxes, as an uneven application can affect smoothness. A number of applicators on the market contains uneven or shaped surfaces, which negatively affect the evenness of application. Our applicator is not only uniform, but it’s the same on both sides, so it’s impossible to get it wrong by accident!
Effective Use – Blue Applicator Pad
- Pay attention to the steps in our processes so that surfaces are washed and prepared as applicable.
- You don’t need large amounts of conditioner or sealant on your pad, just 4 or 5 dots. For wax, you can rub the applicator directly in to the pot to get an even covering. The softness of the applicator will help to set the wax evenly across the surface.
- Using straight, uniform lines, spread the application across the chosen surface. Ensure that you are working in the same direction, or in a smooth circular motion in small sections if you are waxing.
- Make sure you apply a thin, even coat. You’ll be surprised how a little goes a long way when using our blue applicator pad!
- Clean and dry the pad after use, and keep dry in between uses.
The best thing about our applicator pad has to be that it’s so versatile, so take good care of it, and it will take good care of you. One purchase will keep you going for ages, and encompass multiple detailing tasks both inside and outside your car. This really is a product to cherish!
Reviews on TrustPilot, Amazon, and Facebook
This takes the anxiety of when to buff off from “flash times.” I purchased the prep and ceramic bottle bundle, and the process was extremely easy, leaving a deep and glossy shine. I saw the ad on social media and decided to give them a chance, I’m glad I did! I’ll definitely be using their products for a long time.
I was skeptical when I first saw the ad for the ceramic coating, I purchased a bottle and tried it and I was amazed by the results! I almost purchased a tiny bottle from another company for over $150 I am glad I came across this before I did! Yes I use proje products on my nissan skyline r32!!
This stuff is amazing. I’ve tried a few other sio2 coating and of course butter wax and things. But this stuff blows them all away! Awesome shine. Awesome hydrophobic properties. Nothing wants to stick to my truck now. Just wash away with water! Awesome product! I’m satisfied.