FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
- UP TO 12-MONTHs OF PROTECTION: The advanced SiO2 rich Ceramic Coating formula produces a smooth, protective, water-beading layer sealing your paint from the environment. Safe on chrome & plastic trim or as a top coat over traditional waxes & sealants.
- GLOSSY CLEAR COAT: In addition to protecting your car, this ceramic polish creates a brilliant shine that adds depth and clarity to your automotive paint job by restoring color to imperfections like minor scratches, swirls and fading.
- QUICK & LAYERABLE APPLICATION: This product applies easily and smoothly in minutes, and is formulated for ease of use. Add additional layers of the SiO2 rich coating for longer and stronger protection
- QUICK FLASH TIME FOR STRONG PROTECTION: The coating only needs to be left on for 1 to 2 minutes for full protection making elements like dirt and grime fall right off.
- COAT MULTIPLE VEHICLES: One 8oz bottle can coat a compact vehicle 4-5 times, a large truck or SUV 2-3 times, or a motorcycle up to 10 times.
This ceramic nano-coating is the answer to your exterior car maintenance! In just a few steps, this formula will leave your car both protected from the elements and with a flawless shine! Provides full protection from contaminants like dust, road grime, bird dropping, tree sap, and much more while at the same time providing an SiO2 rich hydrophobic layer. This automotive ceramic SiO2 sealant can help shield your vehicle from harmful UVA/UVB rays and sunshine, water spots, weather erosion, acidic rain, scratches and more. Coat up to 15 compact cars and 20 motorcycles with one bottle! Applying the Ceramic Coating is an easy step process. First, thoroughly wash and dry the surface using Proje’s Ceramic Soap. Second, prepare the surface for a Ceramic Coating by using a clay bar and clay lube to remove large contaminants than with the Prep Spray to remove lingering dirt, grime, and old waxes or polishes. Pour the Ceramic Coating directly onto a clean microfiber towel or applicator pad. Apply evenly, making sure you have completely covered the area you are treating. We recommend you let the Ceramic Coating bond to the surface for at least 1 to 2 minutes. Feel free to repeat the process for added layers. Keep the surface dry and away from the elements for up to 2-3 hours after application, if possible. For best results, reapply a layer or Ceramic Coating once a month as a top-up to improve the longevity and water beading properties of the Ceramic Coating. Safe on all surfaces like glass, paint, wheels, and headlights.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Proje Ceramic Coating is an easy-to-use ceramic coating that will protect your vehicle from all the common contaminants that rob your paint of its luster and longevity such as UV/IR light, weathering, acid rain, industrial fallout, bird droppings, and tree sap.
This premium, high solid silica coating delivers 9H hardness with improved chemical resistance that will repel water, oil, and dirt while bringing out your vehicle's ultimate shine with up to 1 year of durability.
ULTIMATE CAR PAINT PROTECTION
Proje Ceramic Coating is a protective layer over your car's clear coat. The formula creates a coat of armor that is long-lasting, highly resistant to harmful elements, and intensifies the gloss and shine on your car's surface.
CERAMIC COAT OF ARMOR
Using our exclusive nanotechnology, the essential particle elements of Ceramic Coating seal all pores making the surface hydrophobic (water-repellent), but also resistant to UV, scratches, chemicals, extreme heat, and even anti-graffiti.
How To Use
1. Hand Car Wash - Wash your vehicle's surface using the two bucket car wash method. This involves using one wash bucket with soap, and one wash bucket that is filled with fresh and clean water. We recommend using Projes 3.5 Gallon Buckets & Grit Guards, Proje’s Vital Car Wash Soap and Green Wash Mitt
2. Decontaminate your vehicle's surface - Once the car is washed no need to worry about drying the vehicle as this step does not require a fully dried car. Once the vehicle is fully rinsed we can begin decontaminating the vehicle using Proje’s Decon Spray. This will remove iron deposits and layers that are trapped in your vehicle's clear coat and paint pores. You know the decontamination spray is working when you see the advanced color changing to purple. This normally takes up to 5 minutes. After the time has passed, rinse off your vehicle's surface. We highly recommend using gloves, eye protection, and a mask when using the Decon Spray.
3. Clay and Lube - Now we are at the clay and lube stage we recommend using Projes Throwback Clay Lube along with Clay Bar or Clay Mitt. Prep the clay bar by kneading it. The warmth of your hands will soften the clay as you knead the clay into a ball. Once softened, form into a ball flatten into a circular disc and have the clay lube ready to spray. Working in a 2ftx2ft section generously spray the vehicle surface and lightly spray the clay. Gently slide the clay back and forth over the lubricated area. Don't forget to constantly view the clay surface is clean, if full of contaminants knead clay over to a clean section. Then lightly spray lubricant and continue claiming your car.
4. Paint Correction - Now is time for the paint correction or polishing the paint on your vehicle this will remove the swirl marks and other imperfections on the clear coat and paint.
We recommend using a two stage correction process:
a) First Use Proje’s Leveling Polish and Medium Cut Pad with a DA machine. This will remove moderate defects like swirl marks, water spots, and oxidation
b) Next is the second and final step: Use Proje’s Revive Final Polish and Finishing Pad with a DA machine. This will provide a deep shine finish providing depth and clarity to your car's paint.
5. Remove Leftover Waxes, Oils, and other Residue - Once you have successfully washed, decontaminated, clayed, and polished your vehicle you are ready for the final step of the prepping process for Proje's 9H ceramic coating. This is where we begin the panel wipe stage using Proje's top of the line panel degreaser Proje’s Prep Spray. This powerful degreaser will remove leftover waxes, oils, polishes, and other residue left behind during the first 4 steps. Simply Spray the selected panel and begin to clean with a Proje Microfiber Cloth.
6. Apply To Applicator and Car - Now that the car has been prepped and polished begin to apply the 12-month ceramic coating to the sponge ensuring one side is saturated with solution. Apply the coating in one direction overlapping each wipe by 50% to ensure all sections are coated. Wait up to 120 seconds for the coating to have a rainbow effect/sweating on your car's surface. This is called flashing, which means the ceramic coating is bonding to your vehicle's surface. Once 120 seconds has finished begin wiping or buffing away the excess chemical using Proje’s Polishing Towel (Available in white & black). Polish the coated section for 1 - 2 minutes, ensuring excess pressure is NOT used to remove too much of the ceramic finish.
7. Repeat step 6 if multiple layers are desired
8. Wait to Cure - Once all sections of the car are coated and buffed allow up to 20 hours for the surface layer of the ceramic coating cure and up to 24 hours before cleaning the exterior of your vehicle as the coating is still not fully cured (dependant on the temperature and the humidity), otherwise, the finish may be damaged, especially if a drive through car wash is used.
Reviews on TrustPilot, Amazon, and Facebook
This takes the anxiety of when to buff off from “flash times.” I purchased the prep and ceramic bottle bundle, and the process was extremely easy, leaving a deep and glossy shine. I saw the ad on social media and decided to give them a chance, I’m glad I did! I’ll definitely be using their products for a long time.
I was skeptical when I first saw the ad for the ceramic coating, I purchased a bottle and tried it and I was amazed by the results! I almost purchased a tiny bottle from another company for over $150 I am glad I came across this before I did! Yes I use proje products on my nissan skyline r32!!
This stuff is amazing. I’ve tried a few other sio2 coating and of course butter wax and things. But this stuff blows them all away! Awesome shine. Awesome hydrophobic properties. Nothing wants to stick to my truck now. Just wash away with water! Awesome product! I’m satisfied.