This is the easiest way to remove contaminants. The Proje' Mitt removes airborne contaminants, overspray, water spots and more. Use with Throwback Clay Lubricator Spray to help extend the life of your mitt and increase effectiveness. Mitts are rubber-based and last longer than traditional clay bars.
The clay mitt is like a mitten; it fits directly over your hand, so you can move around flexibly and keep the mitt flat to the car surface. It also gives you that extra feel; you can tell when you’ve finished one area because the area will feel smoother to the touch and pass from within the glove! If you don’t have the time for a traditional clay process, this is the perfect solution, delivering superb results in less than half the time. You can also accidentally drop the mitt and the fact that the clay mitt works using a rubber design means it won’t be ruined by coming in to contact with the ground. It is also a great way for beginners to get in to the process of claying. We know that using a clay bar can be daunting because it has to be used correctly, but a clay mitt offers an introduction to lubing and wiping without the concern that you might stick to the paintwork of your car.
Tips for Using a Clay Mitt
- Wash the entire vehicle before usage, and make sure that the car has been thoroughly dried.
- Remember to thoroughly lube, even though the rubber won’t stick, as this dramatically increases effectiveness
- Work in small areas and go back and forth in straight lines rather than circles
- As with the clay bar, you may need to make multiple passes, but you can afford to move more quickly so this takes less time
- Don’t forget to wipe away residue from your car, and keep checking the mitt for any large contaminants that might cause issues as you continue to rub it across your paintwork
- Clean and dry the clay mitt after use, and then store in a box with a lid so that it isn’t contaminated by particles and dust in the air, which will make it less effective when you next come to use it
- Remember to take advantage of your good work; wax your car with Carnauba Wax or our Rapid Quick Wax within 24-48 hours after you’ve finished, to avoid any new contaminants settling.
Remember: clay isn’t scary, it’s enjoyable. Just follow our quick and easy steps and use our suggested product pairings and you’ll have your car feeling as smooth as glass in no time at all!
Reviews on TrustPilot, Amazon, and Facebook
This takes the anxiety of when to buff off from “flash times.” I purchased the prep and ceramic bottle bundle, and the process was extremely easy, leaving a deep and glossy shine. I saw the ad on social media and decided to give them a chance, I’m glad I did! I’ll definitely be using their products for a long time.
I was skeptical when I first saw the ad for the ceramic coating, I purchased a bottle and tried it and I was amazed by the results! I almost purchased a tiny bottle from another company for over $150 I am glad I came across this before I did! Yes I use proje products on my nissan skyline r32!!
This stuff is amazing. I’ve tried a few other sio2 coating and of course butter wax and things. But this stuff blows them all away! Awesome shine. Awesome hydrophobic properties. Nothing wants to stick to my truck now. Just wash away with water! Awesome product! I’m satisfied.