Fusion Tire Dressing
Fusion Tire Dressing – A Tire Shine to Compliment your Paintwork
- ANTI SLING - Water-based formula infused with specific chemicals to stick to your tire and not sling down the side of your car.
- DEEP & UNIFORM SHINE THAT LASTS - Long Lasting formula will produce an excellent shine for multiple weeks. Creates a dark, uniform color while conditioning tires and its cream formula provides smooth, even product application while avoiding messy overspray.
- ADDS A PROTECTIVE BARRIER - As tires age, they will fray, crack, and turn slightly brown as mold is released when the tires heat up and cool down after driving. Fusion Tire Dressing adds a protective barrier to your tires that help prevent and protect them from cracking, fading, and hardening.
- WATER BASED FORMULA & SAFE ON ALL SURFACES - Tire manufacturers add antiozonant to the rubber, a compound that stops tires from cracking. Antiozonants are extremely important for the longevity of your tires. Fusion Tire Dressing is a water-based formula which makes it biodegradable, unlike other products on the market and safe on Interior plastic, vinyl, and trim.
- NON GREASY AND DRY TO THE TOUCH - Non-greasy, dry-to–the touch and completely adjustable; applying multiple coats and leaving the tire dressing for longer periods will produce deeper blacks, so if you prefer a slightly lighter color to match your bodywork, remove it after a few minutes and only use 1 or 2 coats.
Fusion Tire Dressing is a water-based dressing infused with a specific formula to stick to your tire and not sling down the side of your car. When applied to a clean tire, this dressing will produce a great shine for multiple weeks. Fusion Tire Dressing creates a dark, uniform color while conditioning tires. Its cream formula provides a smooth, even product application while avoiding messy overspray.
More than Meets the Eye
Tires need looking after and cleaning regularly, just as you would with other parts of your vehicle. As they age, they will fray and turn slightly brown as mold is released when the tires heat up and cool down. Tire manufacturers add antiozonant to the rubber, which is a compound that stops tires from cracking by surfacing at high speed. Antiozonant are extremely important for the longevity of your tires. Fusion Tire Dressing is specifically designed as a water-based formula, so as not to remove these vital antiozonants. This means that your tires will last just as long, but will have that added shine to the color of your choice when you use Fusion Tire Dressing. It is also grease-free and completely adjustable; applying multiple coats and leaving the dressing for longer periods will produce deeper blacks. If you prefer a slightly lighter color to match your bodywork, then remove it after a few minutes and only use 1 or 2 coats.
Avoiding the Dreaded Sling
There are a lot of silicone-based dressings on the market at the moment, but they work by sitting on top of the tire, which can cause “sling” – when the dressing flies off the tire and attaches itself to your bodywork, potentially causing damage. Fusion Tire Dressing is water-based, meaning that it is absorbed by the tire so that there is no slinging effect. To maximize the effect of Fusion Tire Dressing, ensure that the wheels have been thoroughly cleaned and dried before use, and apply an even layer for each coat. As it is absorbed so effectively, you don’t need to over-apply, but even if you accidentally put too much on, you can guarantee that Fusion Tire Dressing will stick to your wheel for the cleanest shine you can buy.
How to Use
Ensure that your tires are clean and dry. Apply a generous amount of Fusion Tire Dressing to your Blue Applicator Pad. One 16oz bottle should give you enough dressing for 100's of applications.
Starting at the bottom of the tire and working towards the top, evenly work Fusion Tire Dressing onto the face of the tire. An even application prevents any pooling in the cracks or natural grooves on your tire, so your end result is an even shine all over the tire.
Leave the dressing to set for 10 minutes or so, before using our Black Mamba Trim Towel to wipe away the excess dressing.
Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary until the desired shine is reached. If you are looking for less shine and a slightly lighter end color, wipe the tire with the Black Mamba Trim Towel earlier, and apply fewer coats.
Apply the tire dressing at the end of a day, then leave overnight. In the morning, use the Black Mamba Trim Towel to set the dressing. This allows the Fusion Tire Dressing plenty of time to work and create that brand-new shine on your tires.
Suggested Product Pairings
Blue Applicator Pad
The Blue Applicator Pad works great for general cleaning, applying coatings, conditioners, waxes, sealants, glazes, dressings and more. It has been specifically designed to fit perfectly in your hand and ensures that you will never introduce swirls or scratches to the paintwork when used correctly. Better yet, the Blue Applicator Pad is 100% machine washable.
Black Mamba 16 x 16 Wheel and Trim Towel
The Black Mamba 16x16 Wheel and Trim Towel is the perfect towel to ensure gentle, non-scratching cleaning power while achieving incredible results. Rated at a high 380 GSM, making it the perfect towel for cleaning nitty-gritty rims, wheel wells and dressing trim. Its dark coloring allows for multiple uses without ever worrying about staining or unsightly marks that make your rim towels look old and dingy.
Fusion Tire Dressing – Product Information
- 16 Fl.oz / 473.2ml
Reviews on TrustPilot, Amazon, and Facebook
This takes the anxiety of when to buff off from “flash times.” I purchased the prep and ceramic bottle bundle, and the process was extremely easy, leaving a deep and glossy shine. I saw the ad on social media and decided to give them a chance, I’m glad I did! I’ll definitely be using their products for a long time.
I was skeptical when I first saw the ad for the ceramic coating, I purchased a bottle and tried it and I was amazed by the results! I almost purchased a tiny bottle from another company for over $150 I am glad I came across this before I did! Yes I use proje products on my nissan skyline r32!!
This stuff is amazing. I’ve tried a few other sio2 coating and of course butter wax and things. But this stuff blows them all away! Awesome shine. Awesome hydrophobic properties. Nothing wants to stick to my truck now. Just wash away with water! Awesome product! I’m satisfied.