Prep Spray - Prepare Any Surface For A Sealant / Coating
Proje’s Ceramic Spray Coating.
Ceramic Spray Coating is the first consumer level spray ceramic coating that performs at the level you expect. Ceramic Spray Coating cures to your surface giving you instant hydrophobic protection that will impress anyone as soon as you pour water on your freshly cured coating. You will witness water falling right off, and completely circular water beads for anything that is left behind. What does this mean for you? This indicates that your surface is protected from harmful elements, that your paint would normally have to endure. No more worrying about oxidation, pollen, water spots, fallout or anything else. Not only that, you will also instantly notice rich color depth and a candy apple shine that takes your vehicle to a completely new level. Let’s just say. Game. Changed.
Instant Hydrophobic Properties
Ceramic Spray Coating provides for an instant WOW factor hydrophobic experience immediately after curing. Which indicates successful adhesion and powerful long lasting protection.
Brilliant High-Gloss Candy Apple Shine
Ceramic Spray Coating not only provides long lasting protection, it also coats your surface with an ultra-shiny candy apple glossy layers of ceramic coating, that gives your car a shine you have never seen before.
Rich Color Depth
Ceramic Spray Coating also fills in your surface’s imperfections, leaving you with ultra-rich color depth & unmatched clarity.
Long Lasting Protection
Ceramic Spray Coating bonds to your surface which creates a solid glass-like shield that protects from harmful elements such as water spots, pollen, bird poop, fallout, UVA, & UVB rays.
Prep Spray – Prepare your Paintwork for a Quality Protective Coat
- Revealing – Removes old polish to reveal imperfections and scratches
- Lubricating – Natural lubrication ensures that no new scratches are introduced
- Preparing – Removes old wax and sealant in preparation for a brand-new protective coat
Start from Zero
Our Prep Spray helps you to put on a pristine, uniform protective coat by removing all old polish, wax and sealant from the surface of your car. Often, these spent leftovers can clog up the pores of your surface, which reduces the effectiveness of a new ceramic coat. In addition, small amounts of old polish or sealant can hide imperfections in your paintwork, such as small scratches or swirls which need addressing in order to get the maximum amount of protection. Proje’ Prep Spray ensures that everything is removed, so you can start again from zero.
Protect as you Go
The natural lubricating agent inside Prep Spray ensures that you aren’t running the risk of introducing new scratches or defects as you remove old residue from your paintwork. This means that you can work more effectively and put a bit more effort in without any concerns that you might damage your paintwork.
Prepare for Perfection
Having a completely stripped surface before applying a new ceramic coating is the best way to ensure long-lasting results. By using Prep Spray, you can then buff out any imperfections before adding a ceramic coat, meaning you’re left with perfection and a layer of protection that lasts up to a year.
How to use Prep Spray
Using Proje’ Prep Spray is quick and simple.
1) Make sure you’re working on a clean, dry surface by washing your paintwork first with Vital Car Wash Soap.
2) Prep Spray can be applied directly to the surface of your vehicle. Simply spray, wait 30 seconds to a minute, then wipe away with a clean microfiber cloth. Don’t worry about applying too much pressure; the natural lubricant within Prep Spray ensures that there is no harmful friction.
3) Repeat until the entire area has been sprayed. Now, you’re ready to apply your ceramic coat. Check out our Ceramic Spray Coating here.