Welcome back to the Proje’ blog! Now, it may only be February, but we’re already looking forward to things warming up a bit and with that, our thoughts are turning to holidays again. You might be getting in gear to book something for Easter or the summer – and you can put this optimism to good use on your car to, by getting it holiday-ready with our products.
The Proje’ Holiday Box
We love holidays so much at Proje’ that we’ve put together a special holiday box – it’s an ideal gift presented in a beautiful display box, but it’s also great for you if you’re planning on taking a trip and you want your car to look shipshape. And best of all, we’ve got a massive promotion on at the moment, meaning you get the best car cleaning and auto detailing products in a box we normally charge $230 for - for a limited-time price of just $99! The only question really should be, how many do I want?!
What’s in the box?
From our hybrid range:
- Old School Paste Wax - Loaded with hi-end Brazilian Carnauba wax, Old School Paste Wax lives up to its name. Designed with nostalgia in mind and blended with the finest ingredients, Old School offers an experience that is only succeeded by the shine it produces. Safe and effective on all glossy paints and clear coats!
- Rapid Quick Wax – When you need to touch up your wax, but you don’t have time to go old-school! Rapid Quick Wax utilizes advanced hydrophobic polymer technology to provide relentless water beading and water sheeting protection that lasts for weeks and even months. With its quick mist-on and wipe-off application, it makes it easy to wax your entire car in under 10 minutes. It will not stain plastic trim and is completely safe on all painted and non-painted surfaces.
- Surge Quick Detail Spray - his simple-to-use formula has been specifically developed not only to enhance shine, but also rejuvenate the existing surface, leaving behind that freshly waxed look. Surge Quick Detail Spray is a dynamic product; use it as a final wipe down or as an in-between maintenance spray to clean off light layers of dirt.
From our essential range:
- Decon - Iron Decon is a specially targeted, pH-neutral solution that gets rid of embedded and bonded iron build-ups from brake dust. It works on both visible and invisible deposit build-ups, letting you know when it’s finished working by changing color. This allows for more effective decontamination, ensuring that painted and metallic surfaces aren’t left to progressively corrode even after regular detailing services.
Fusion Tire Dressing– This is our water-based dressing infused with a specific formula to stick to your tire and not sling down the side of your car. When applied to a clean tire, this dressing will produce a great shine for multiple weeks. Fusion Tire Dressing creates a dark, uniform color while conditioning tires,
and its cream formula provides smooth, even product application while avoiding messy overspray.
- Vital Car Wash Soap – Our soap is a unique, handpicked blend that is designed to softly release dirt from the painted surface of your car while maximizing the protection that lies underneath. Its unique blend can be used in a traditional bucket or in a foam cannon that produces incredible suds. It is designed to softly release dirt while maximizing protection.
- Genesis Glass Cleaner – Finally, to get glass that’s so shiny you can’t even see it’s there, you want the best glass and windshield cleaner around. Genesis Glass Cleaner is an ammonia free, streak free formula that will deliver crystal clear glass every time when paired with our specially-designed Diamond Window Towel. Safe on tinted windows, this versatile cleaner will also remove fingerprints, smudges and anything else life may throw at your glass. Use both inside and out for the best effects and for the kind of perfectly clear shine that you only see in the movies.
What about the accessories?
No auto detailing kit would be complete without those all-important accessories to help you get the job done properly. So, we’ve crammed every last inch of the holiday box full with extra stuff:
- 3 red microfiber towels
- 1 black microfiber towel
- 2 applicator pads
- 1 tire dressing brush
- 1 silk window towel
- 1 microfiber wash mitt
And it all comes in our super-sexy Proje’ detailing box. Oh, and in case you were wondering – we even throw in free shipping! How’s that for a holiday gift?
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this week’s blog – stay tuned for more tips and tricks next week.
If you have any questions about any of the techniques or products that I’ve mentioned in this post, just add a comment below and we’ll post a reply! Remember that we stock only the best auto detailing supplies, so why not click some of the links in this blog post, or visit our products page to find out more? From all of us at Proje’, Enjoy the Process!